This course will teach you the basics of cloud computing and why cloud computing is one of the hottest areas in information technology today.
In this course, your trainer Manoj
answers the basic questions: What is the cloud, benefits of the cloud and explores the cloud deployment models: Public, Private clouds, cloud service models such as Platform as a Service (Paas), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), cloud datacenters and major service providers. He will also show you the common services in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS cloud.
- For everyone, looking for opportunities in cloud computing
- IT developers or professionals with technical or non-technical job roles
- Preferred entry level cloud training for the business professionals and non-IT staff
- First step in learning the Microsoft Azure cloud or Amazon AWS courses.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is the cloud?
- Benefits of the cloud computing
- Types of cloud (Deployment Models): Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Understanding the cloud service models such as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Look inside the Cloud datacenters
2. Cloud in real life
- Exploring available cloud providers: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Alibaba
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Azure Data Centers
- Manage Azure through portal
- Azure Services
- What is Amazon AWS?
- Browsing AWS services
- Jobs available in Cloud industry
To receive next live webinar invitation and/or watch earlier recording,
View Demo: Cloud certifications - Q & A
To attend live session or watch earlier recordings, please register using above form.